Whether you’re interested in a short course to get started in your industry, a formal apprenticeship or a training course to extend the knowledge you already have, SHRC can help you build the skills you need to realise your career potential.
Our Apprentices and trainees benefit from access to great jobs with great companies across India and ongoing career opportunities in industries including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Transport and logistics
- Health and community services
- Business and management
- Utilities and infrastructure
A SHRC Apprenticeship can give you on-the-job training towards a nationally recognised qualification and allow you to earn a living at the same time.
As a registered company, SHRC is approved by government to on-hire apprentices and trainees to host employers. The SHRC is responsible for the management of the quality and continuity of the trainees employment and training as well as providing additional support in order to achieve successful outcomes.
Each of our trainees has a dedicated Field Officer who provides:
- Ongoing coaching, mentoring and support throughout your apprenticeship
- Thorough SHRC induction prior to commencement
- Monitoring both on and off the job progress
- Safety awareness and safety talks throughout your apprenticeship
- Payroll management and administration
Find out more about the training and apprenticeship courses SHRC can offer you.