There is ever going movement of companies towards a payroll outsourcing service. This enables them to save time and money and handle financial tasks associated with a payroll. By contracting with an outside vendor like us, it is possible to restrict the payroll team to one or two individuals within a company. Often, these individuals are authorized to supply basic data to the payroll service, which then handles the rest of the details. As a result, there is no need for anyone to spend a majority of the workweek calculating hourly wages, taxes, and dealing with various types of withholding issues.
Another benefit to using a payroll outsourcing service is that the employer does not have to keep up with changes in regulations that impact the calculation of taxes. Since the outsourcing service constantly updates their information to comply with current laws, the employer never has to worry about incurring late charges and other penalties, due to an improper calculation of the taxes due. This alone saves a significant amount of money over the course of a year.
Since the payroll is processed off-site, so there is never a need to upgrade software or spend time and money on hardware or any of the system issues that can occur and slow down the payroll process. As a result, employees are consistently paid on time and remain happy.
While payroll outsourcing does mean incurring another business expense on a regular basis, even small businesses often find that using this type of service saves time and money each month. We offer several different payroll plans that are likely to be ideal for businesses of different sizes. In terms of convenience, keeping the payroll records up to date, and keeping the withholding accurate, going with a payroll outsourcing service just makes sense.
What Does a Payroll Expert Do?
An Expert in payroll ensures the accuracy of payments to employees for wages and salaries. Our expertise guarantees the appropriate deductions have been taken from the gross amount of the payment to satisfy local and regional regulations, benefits funds and garnishment requests. Managing and supervising payroll support personnel are also commonly part of our job responsibilities. A payroll expert may work for a large company or a small company.
When new personnel are hired, a payroll expert assists the HR department in their orientation. We confirm their rate and frequency of pay and verify what deductions should be made on their paycheck. When current employees are promoted, transferred or terminated, we are in charge of adjusting their pay rates or issuing final checks.
If company offer benefit packages to its employees, the payroll expert is often the administrator of them. We are frequently in charge of retirement funds, the disbursement of awards and bonuses. Employees approach us for answers to their questions regarding their benefits.
We guarantee efficiency throughout the company’s financial operations, our payroll expert communicates with accounting and human resources managers on salary, benefits and payroll procedures and policies. We work with your managers to develop and implement changes that benefit the entire company.
Our report submission to Management on a regular basis, typically reflect what the company is paying for benefits, taxes and vacation accruals.
Why to Outsource Payroll
Very few business owners or managers cite payroll management as one of their favorite tasks. But when, from a strictly financial perspective, does it make sense to outsource payroll operations? Here we bring few top reasons that businesses turn to payroll service providers.
- Cost: Large businesses can afford to maintain big payroll departments. For small businesses, however, an in-house payroll service is a money burner. If your business has fewer than 20 employees, there’s a very good chance that you can save money by outsourcing your payroll operations. If you figure out how many hours your employees are devoting to payroll-related activities, calculate how much you’re spending and compare the amount to the plans offered by us. And also be sure of the money your business spends on tasks like printing and distributing checks, creating tax documents, You may probably be surprised by the result.
- Productivity: Payroll management is a time-consuming activity. With this burden removed, your employees can focus on doing more productive things, and you may even be able to cut your staff’s size.
- Accuracy: Payroll mistakes can be painful, angering employees and above this – the government. We are far less likely to make a serious error than your in-house staff. Furthermore, if mistake is made, you can seek financial restitution from us – something you can’t do with your own employees.
- Reliability: In-house payroll activities function as reliably as the people doing the work. But with our service, output speed and quality won’t vary in accordance with vacations and illnesses. And you also won’t have to spend time helping new hires understand your business’s payroll system.
- Speed: Since we are specialists with technical resources, we can process even the most complex payrolls at fast speed.
- Insight: We knowledge all the ins and outs of payroll-related tax laws and regulatory mandates on the federal, state and local levels. Your employees could try to achieve the same level of understanding.
- Accountability: If paychecks are delayed or paperwork is mishandled, it’s us who will be responsible to fix things. If we won’t remedy the situation to your satisfaction, you can sue; you can switch to another service provider – even if you have to eat a portion of an existing service contract. Try firing, hiring and training an in-house payroll staff in anything less than several weeks.
- Flexibility: Your staff, when freed of rote payroll responsibilities, will be free to focus on other, more creative work.
- Security: Do not have the time and energy to closely supervise your business’s payroll for time and rate abuses and other activities? We have technologies that can spot and alert you to various types of payroll fraud, such as payment manipulation and “phantom workers.”
- Worry: We can bring lot of peace of mind to a business owner or manager. No headaches, no hassles: You can focus on running a profitable business.
Benefits of Outsourcing Payroll
Small and medium-size businesses outsource payroll most often for these important reasons:
- Avoid Penalties: About the 40% of small businesses pay a huge amount as penalty in a year for late or incorrect filings. We provide a tax guarantee, ensuring that customers will incur no penalties because we take responsibility for penalties when they do occur.
- Reduce Costs: The direct costs of processing payroll can be reduced by working with us. Our research indicates that a small business of 10 employees will typically spend Rs 10000 to Rs 20,000 per year in direct labor costs associated with payroll.
- Alleviate Pain: Payroll is a headache in the best case and a nightmare in the worst case. Business owners who outsource payroll eliminate a tiresome source of personal pain.
- Offer Direct Deposit: Providing direct deposit is difficult if a company doesn’t use an outside payroll service. Increasingly, small businesses recognize that employees want direct deposit. Not having to make a trip to the bank is an important convenience for them. More importantly for business owners, direct deposit eliminates time-consuming and error-prone paper handling and the need to reconcile individual payroll checks every month.
- Free Up Free Time: Payroll processing is a time-consuming process. Outsourcing payroll can free up staff time to pursue more important value-added and revenue-generating activities.
- Avoid Technology Headaches: A constant question for small business owners is whether they have the latest version of their payroll software and the most recent tax tables installed on their computer. Using the wrong tax tables can result in stiff penalties. Our payroll service removes all headaches and keeps payroll running smoothly.